"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine...to him be glory...for ever and ever!" (Ephesians 3:20-21)

Saturday, January 22, 2011

A Missed Milestone

A few years ago now, I wrote about a picture book that I was given that talks about how as parents, we often spend our days celebrating our children's "firsts", but rarely do we realize when a "last" is upon us until perhaps it has slipped by. If you want to read more about the book, click here. Anyway, in the busyness of life, I neglected to post about one of Z's lasts. However, the last did not go unnoticed, simply unblogged - until today. Here is a picture of Z on November 5, all set for her last nap in her crib.And here she is the next day, snug as a bug in a rug for her first nap in her big girl bed!
And if you're wondering, yes, I felt kind of sad and a few tears slipped out of my eyes when we packed the crib away. But, no need to dwell on that...we're on to bigger and better things :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stacy, you do a WONDERFUL job of blogging the special and wonderful everyday events of your lives. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for makin' memories. You are a very special lady!!! I love you. JoAnn