"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine...to him be glory...for ever and ever!" (Ephesians 3:20-21)

Friday, May 27, 2011

Fun Flix Friday

Once upon a blogtime, I used to post a video every Friday. I named my weekly tradition "FunFlix Friday". To the displeasure of some, this tradition faded into oblivion for awhile. This week, because I had some good material, I decided to try and revive the weekly video posting. So, here goes!

The following is a clip of Z from this past Sunday when we went bowling (not something we do all that often, but that is what T chose as his reward for his responsibility/behavior chart and since he reached his goal, a bowling we did go!). We had a great time :)

1 comment:

erinmarie said...

Oh please tell me you're gonna send this into America's Funniest Home Video's or something! Hilarious!!!