"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine...to him be glory...for ever and ever!" (Ephesians 3:20-21)

Monday, February 07, 2011

Grace-Me-Downs

One of the perks of having a girl cousin with a great sense of fashion and who happens to be a few years older than you is the sweet abundance of hand-me-downs that get passed your way. Z is the blessed recipient of many "Grace-me-downs" as we call them (because they come from Z's cousin, Grace, you see). And because Z is moving from a size 3T to a 4T, I decided I best pull out Gracie's tub to see if there were any "new" things for Z's closet. My oh my, were there ever! Now each day when Z gets dressed she asks, "Is this from Gracie?". One item from the tub has quickly risen to the top of Z's list of favorite outfits - in fact when we first took it out of the tub Z wore it over her existing clothes for the remainder of the day. She donned her "sparkly tutu dress" for church yesterday and I thought I would take a picture to let G1 know just how much her little cousin Z enjoys her past wardrobe. Thanks, Grace! Z loves wearing clothes from you!

1 comment:

The Cranium House said...

This post made Grace smile! So glad Z can use the clothes - it is fun for us to see them again!