"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine...to him be glory...for ever and ever!" (Ephesians 3:20-21)

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Of Tails and Cones

Little Miss Z experienced two firsts today. She sported her first pair of pigtails and also enjoyed her first very own ice cream cone. I guess I was feeling generous after supper. Or maybe I just couldn't resist the way her chubby little hand kept signing please as she pointed and watched her brother eating his. I know, just call me a pushover. But tell me this, could you say NO to this face?I think she liked it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No one could say NO to a face like that!!! Priceless! Oh, those darling pigtails! Grams

Candis Berge said...

Oh! Those cute pigtails! So fun!

chad & emily said...

Cute, cute, cute! Those pigtails are adorable!

AUNT DEBBIE said...

Love those piggie tails. I couldn't say no to that cute face either Stacy. Love the expressions she made eating her "creamy cone"..