"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine...to him be glory...for ever and ever!" (Ephesians 3:20-21)

Friday, June 15, 2007

TIMBERRRRR!

A couple of weeks ago I had just returned from work and was taking a few minutes to rest on the couch before making dinner when I heard the strangest cracking sound. It was quite windy outside on this particular day so my initial thought was that something had blown over on our deck. However, my eyes were quickly drawn to the source of the noise as I watched our neighbor's tree come crashing down - right on top of our fence. It was quite an impressive sight. Although there was some damage done to the fence, it certainly could have been much worse. And on the upside of things, Michael had a ton of fun using his chainsaw that night as he helped clean up the fallen timber.

No comments: