"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine...to him be glory...for ever and ever!" (Ephesians 3:20-21)

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sunny Summer Splashes

Z took her first trip to our local pool/water park today......the three of us also accompanied her :) She had a grand time! You'll have to trust me though, as I wasn't able to capture too many smiles during the short period of time that I ventured into the water with the camera. She enjoyed splashing, wading and really seemed to like floating around in a tube with me on the lazy river. That's my girl :)Big T had a fun time, too. It was great to see him feeling even more confident in the deeper water after this last round of swimming lessons that we just recently completed.Summer. Gotta love it!

1 comment:

erinmarie said...

My new waterproof camera would have come in handy for you =) Looks like the perfect way to spend a summer day!