"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine...to him be glory...for ever and ever!" (Ephesians 3:20-21)

Thursday, November 29, 2007

T is for Thanksgiving

Hey people! T here. I know it's been a few days again since our last blog. We are just busy people! Anyway, I wanted to fill you in on my Thanksgiving weekend. So, sit back and enjoy.We headed out of the city (along with thousands of other people) and journeyed up I-94 to my Daddy's hometown - home of the Otters. Even though I had a whopper of a cold while we were there (my Mama did, too), we still managed to make some fun memories. On Thursday, we celebrated being thankful with a tasty turkey dinner that my grandma cooked up and also watched some football games. The next day, we celebrated my cousin E's third birthday with a red hot fireman's party.Check out the blazin' cool cake Aunties Carrie and Jennifer made for him. Sweet!
During the gift opening at the party, Cousin N and I faced off in a fierce tissue paper challenge.I also received some private drum lessons from my Uncle Brent. He's a real life drummer.Then I got to try out my new tricks on a larger-than-life drum set. It was AWESOME!!!I did get to spend some time outdoors once my fever went away and I had a great time playing in the leaves. I totally love the sound of leaves crunching under my feet. My mama says that's one of her favorite parts of fall, too.All in all, it was a great weekend and I am super thankful for every minute of it!!

No comments: