"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine...to him be glory...for ever and ever!" (Ephesians 3:20-21)

Friday, October 05, 2007

Watercolors

As you may recall, these days T is very enthralled with coloring. So, during one of our recent trips to Target, I decided to buy him a fun little treat - water colors. Here's a peek at his first aquatic art experience.T hesitated ever so slightly when I told him it was A-OK to draw on the tub. Then he was off on his creative craze. The bath has never been so colorful.And, as if coloring on the tub was not enough fun, T was completely giddy with the idea of drawing on himself. He immediately wanted a "big green T" on his tummy.Now, I know what some of you are thinking. Allowing a color-loving two-year-old to draw on the "walls" and on himself is going to come back to haunt me. Well, I won't lie. I was a bit concerned about this possibility myself. However, so far....so good. As of now, T is able to distinguish between his tub-time crayons and his regular old Crayolas and we have not yet seen any new artwork on our real walls or on an out-of-the-tub T. Then again, it's only been four days......

2 comments:

erinmarie said...

Brave move! Even it does backfire on you I think it was worth it considering the look of complete joy on T's face!

Rob and Carrie said...

Happy Birthday, Stacy! Thanks for your friendship.