"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine...to him be glory...for ever and ever!" (Ephesians 3:20-21)

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Weekend in Review

Hey people! T here. Just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed a nice weekend hanging out with my Mama and Daddy. We climbed slides,and then went down them.We went to a bonfire, did some shopping, went out for breakfast, took a walk outside after all the rain and splashed in the puddles and of course, we watched football. A LOT of football.In fact today, we did something pretty outlandish. We ate lunch (tasty Papa Murphy's pizza) in the LIVING ROOM! Yes, you heard me right. The LIVING ROOM! All so we could watch the Vikings and the Packers play. But I don't need to say anymore about that because we all know how it ended.OK, so aside from that one last thing, my weekend was super! Hope yours was too!

No comments: