"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine...to him be glory...for ever and ever!" (Ephesians 3:20-21)

Monday, July 16, 2007

Family Fun

Hey people! T here. I know you've probably been wondering where I've been the past few days. Well, I guess I've just been busy. You see, after returning from our trip to CO, we were only home for 3 days and then we hit the road again. This time our drive was much shorter. We went to my Grandpa and Grandma L's house for a long weekend with all of my Daddy's family. We had a super fun time - swinging, swimming, playing baseball - all kinds of great stuff. Here are some snapshots of our weekend together. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Henrik and Carrie said...

I absolutely love the picture of T and E playing piano - T playing the keys and E working the pedals!!

Great pictures!