"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine...to him be glory...for ever and ever!" (Ephesians 3:20-21)

Monday, April 16, 2007

Playing Hookie

T here.

Because Miss Tricia was otherwise occupied today, Mom got to take a personal day from school and hang out with me. She was SUPER excited! It's a really nice day outside so after we ran a few errands, Mom and I decided to check out this new park we've driven by a few times. It was great!

Of course the first thing I wanted to try out was the swings. After that, I ventured into the climbing world and tried out all seven of the slides. There was also this really neat swinging bridge that I just couldn't get enough of. I went back and forth, back and forth, back and forth....

Then, just when I thought things couldn't get any better, my eyes spotted something so wonderful I nearly fell over with excitement. Could it be? YES, IT COULD!!!! Was it true? YES, IT WAS!!! A STAR!!!!

I wish Mom could play hookie everyday! (I think she does, too).

No comments: