"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine...to him be glory...for ever and ever!" (Ephesians 3:20-21)

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Getting Ready for Company

We cleaned the house yesterday in preparation for our Easter guests (Pake, Beppe, the whole Levang clan, Miss Tricia and Mr. Tom). Ever our little helper, T had to be in the middle of all the action.

Task #1: Cleaning his own little handprints off the window.

Is this the way I do it, Mom?


Unfortunately, while one little hand was cleaning the window, the other little hand was making fresh new prints. Oh well. I appreciate his efforts!



Task #2: Cleaning the Toilet?!

"Seriously, Mom. I don't even use the toilet. Why am I the one who has to clean it?"


Although cleaning the house WITH T's help takes about twice as long as it does WITHOUT his help, I still have to be thankful for his willingness to serve. Thanks for all your help, Big T. Your mommy really loves it when you help me.

No comments: