"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine...to him be glory...for ever and ever!" (Ephesians 3:20-21)

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Pumpkins Pumpkins Everywhere


On Saturday afternoon, we all took a trip to a really big farm not too far from Pake and Beppe's house. At the farm, there was a gigantic pumpkin patch filled with tons of pumpkins. They were the biggest I had ever seen and I was quite enthralled with them.



There was also a really cool playground that had a big wooden tractor with a slide coming out of the back.


The letters on the side of the tractor said "Farmall". That's the kind of tractor that my Grandpa L. likes a whole lot so we took this picture for him.


There were also big tractor tires all over the place to play in. It was great!


I got to see some really neat animals at the farm, too. The turkey was quite something.


I was most interested in the donkeys.


I tried to get a closer look at them, but there was a pesky fence that kept getting in my way.


There was also a tricycle derby at the farm. I was a bit too small to participate, but I didn't mind too much because there were some really cool racing flags around the derby and Pake lifted me up so that I could touch them with my very own hands.


While we were at the farm, Beppe disappered for a little while. We finally found her hiding here.


When we were done at the pumpkin patch, we walked over to the other side of the farm where there was an apple orchard. We stood in line for a long time to buy our goodies. It was a super fun day but all that walking left me a little tuckered out!

No comments: